Download Fluffy Horde Download PC Game Cracked – Fluffy Horde is a 2D side-scrolling hybrid between real-time strategy and tower defense. The game revolves around a magical hyper-breeding bunny horde created by a misunderstood Shaman wanderer!
Release name: Fluffy Horde
Size: 92 MB
*languages with full audio support
How to change the language click here
About This Game:
Fluffy Horde is a 2D side-scrolling hybrid between real-time strategy and tower defense. The game revolves around a magical hyper-breeding bunny horde created by a misunderstood Shaman wanderer. After having a dwelling denied in all three kingdoms, the Shaman is willing to take over all of them by force. Can you stop the Fluffy Horde?
- A unique strategy experience. Age of Empires and Warcraft got nothing on us. Starcraft 2 is slightly better…
- Mesmerizing Pixel art that will cure your eyes of myopia.
- Over 100 cities to free and 400 badges to conquer.
- Multiplayer mode so you can outsmart your friends and strangers over the internet. Or be outsmarted by them, maybe you are not that bright.
- 4 bosses to fight and hours of addicting gameplay.
- Arrogant elves that “are much better than humans”, according to them. Underground people are cool, though.
- Awesome voice-over that will make you pee on your pants. Wear double underwear for a better experience.
- Bunnies. We got 2,0309,894,859.483,495.8Y9,348,530,834 of them and counting…
- Music made by God. We’ve got God on our team, that’s right! Who have you got?
“Kalendra went mad starting a civil war in the elf world.” King Kellor
“Knell before me silly humans!” Shaman
System Requirements for Fluffy Horde Free download
- OS: Windows Vista or Later
- Processor: Intel Core™ Duo or faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 150 MB available space
How To Install Fluffy Horde Free download
1. Extract Release.
2. Play the game.
3. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
Do you have any questions about the installation? click here